We make it easyEstate Administration
The death of a loved one can be complicated with feelings of grief and an overwhelming list of tasks and legalities in order to probate or administer the estate.
- Asset preservation planning for Medicaid
- Gift, Income, and estate tax liability
- Addressing claims or litigation in the context of probate or administration
- Settling and distributing estate assets, including real estate
- Probate of estates without wills
We are here for you
Compassionate and professional help when you need it most.
We are here to help you through the process during a stressful and challenging time. We will make sure you and your family are adequately represented and informed.